SERVICES OF OUR PROPERTIES
The services of each one of our apartment are: equipped outdoor space, parking space, barbecue, outdoor shower, wifi, TV microwave, mosquito nets at bedrooms’ windows, fans. To see the particular services of each one, visit the specific page of the property!
Extras and for a fee…
- Discount at some typical restaurants
- Discount rates with Moby&Toremar ferryboat company
- Special terms with beach establishment in Lido di Capoliveri and in Schiopparello/Prade (Portoferraio)
- Travel cots and High chairs: 1) travel cot 25 euro – 2) high chair 10 euro – 3) both 30 euro
- Bed and Bath Linen (prices per person/stay): 1) sheets 12 euro – 2) towels bidet + hands + shower 10 euro – 3) complete set 20 euro – 4) weekly change 10 euro. We do not provide beach towels.
- Pets* we love animals and your little friends are welcome in our properties, just with a little surcharge for each one of 20 euro/stay.
*We are certain that our customers – respecting the apartments and the cleaners – will remove, as much as possible, the hairs of their pets. Unfortunately, we have had dramatic experiences difficult to manage, which have seriously challenged us. We are confident of understanding and availability of our guests. The practice, in such cases, provides as follows:
- guests have to inform owners about pet’s breed, size and hair
- no linen will be provided for hire if the pet has long hair
- pets are NOT allowed to access to bedrooms or to get on the bed/sofa
- For check in and check out details —> “Contact & Booking”
- For big groups and families who rent at the same time many apartments: we reserve the right to ask you a deposit at your arrival, depening on the number of people and the kind of apartment, that we will give you back during the pre-check out control provided in these cases
- Considering that hygiene is a very subjective and personal habit, in our apartments – as is the practice in most holiday homes – there are no cleaning products (sponges, dish / hand soap, shampoo / shower gel … ). There are also no foods or condiments (salt, sugar, oil, spices), while tablecloths, pots and pans and dishes are obviously provided.