If you want to spend your holiday immersed in the peace and colors of the Mediterranean vegetation and wake up admiring the sea, the apartment Il Maretto is for you. This wonderful and bright four-room apartment, which can host up to 6 people, is located on the first floor of a building (which houses another apartment) in the loc. of Stecchi, just below Capoliveri. It offers a magnificent view of the sea, sunbathing on the terrace, eating on the veranda, or just lying on the sofa in the living room.
You can walk to the gravel and sand “Stecchi” beach below or reach on foot, in for 5 minutes, “Madonna delle Grazie” beach, and, in just a few minutes drive, visit both Capoliveri, Porto Azzurro and a lot of famous beaches of the coast.
Apartment Il Maretto has:
- two bedrooms, one with double bed and one with two single beds (both totally refurnished for the 2017 season and with air conditioning)
- two bathrooms
- a living room with a TV, dining area and two sofa-beds (each sleeping for 1)
- a separate kitchen (renewed for the 2018 season)
- large terrace for eating and relaxing outdoor, with a wonderful seaview on Pianosa: thanks to the installation of two small gates (on the main staircase and on the back) it is now possible to create a fenced space for your 4-legged friends!
Facilities: wi-fi, satellite TV, microwave, shower, outdoor equipment, mosquito nets at the windows and air conditioning in the bedrooms. Shared facilities: washing machine, barbecue, car park, outdoor shower.
- Travel cots, high chairs and bed/bath linen are available for rent: please, ask during the booking or before your arrival! More information about costs in “Services” section.
- It is necessary to have a car to reach the apartment: it is very difficult to get there by public transport.
Beaches nearby: Stecchi, Madonna delle Grazie, Pareti, Morcone, Innamorata, Barabarca, Zuccale, Lido di Capoliveri.
To read the caption that describes each photo, open one and click the “i” at the bottom.
How to reach us from Portoferraio
Once you exit Portoferraio, follow the signs to Capoliveri and Porto Azzurro.
After Lido di Capoliveri, continue right towards Capoliveri.
Just before arriving in the village, turn right and follow the signs to Zuccale and Barabarca and then left before a small church: from this point on, follow the signs with directions to “Appartamenti Il Maretto”. Almost arrived at the beach, you will find the structure at the end of an uphill road, which ends in the private parking of the property.
The GPS coordinates are 42.745058, 10.364893.